Microwave Synthesizer integrates NOVA II Microwave Synthesizer with an Autosampler. It increases efficiency of microwave synthesis remarkably by assuring better reproducibility and accuracy of reactions. Touch-screen LCD interface makes operation simple and easier. Graphic user interface provides you easier operating environment. High precisely automatic samples introducing system aligns accurately.
1. Single-mode microwave technology in real sense: in the synthesizer, microwave emitted by the magnetron will get into the microwave resonant cavity through a single mode to generate a stable microwave field of high density, and extremely even power and frequency in the cavity, and thus ensure heating evenness and experiment repetition.
2. Precise PID control technology: to adjust itself automatically within the range of 0 to 500W to accurately control and adjust the temperature in the reaction process, and enable the chemical reaction to proceed as per the preset program.
3. Precisely temperature and pressure control: to measure temperature with an infrared sensor or insertion fiber optic sensor. Under airtight condition: room temperature to 200°C. Under atmospheric pressure: room temperature to 250°C. Non-touching pressure test and control system: 0 to 2MPa.
4. Quick cooling: specially-designed quick cooling apparatus of compressed air can be switched on or off as per the specific demand of the reaction program, which aims to regulate cooling rate through wind pressure adjustment.
5. Intelligent integrated software on machine, no need of long-distance device, set parameters of temperature, pressure, time and steps according to your need, store 300 kinds of methods, display the real-time graph and data of working.
6. Atmospheric pressure or high pressure airtight reaction system: its modularized design makes it easier for switchover between the airtight system and the opening system. The maximum volume of the airtight reaction vessel as well as the atmospheric pressure reaction vessel is up to 55mL and 100mL respectively. The operator may observe the reaction condition of the vessel via a computer camera interface; in addition, a glass cooler or a liquid replenishment device may be added additionally as per specific demands.
1. Microwave output: 0-500W
2. Working temperature: 0-200°C
3. Working Pressure: 0-2MPa
4. Volume of reaction vials: 10mL, 30mL
5. Stored reaction methods: More than 300 methods
6. Stored reaction data: More than 1000 data
PreeKem Scientific Instruments Co.,Ltd.
No.100-101 Building, No.2338 Duhui Road, Shanghai, China
Tel: +86-21-54427296 54426316 54426318